119 Maple Avenue | Red Bank, New Jersey 07701-1715
  • RSS Feed
  • Facebook
  • Google +
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Law Offices Of Robert A. Olkowitz
Call For a Consultation: 732-784-3935
Default Banner

About Our Firm

Robert Olkowitz believes the working people are the backbone of this country. He feels they are the most in need and deserving of the highest quality representation and immediate relief from an injury to support families and maintain lifestyles. For over 30 years, New Jersey personal injury attorney Robert Olkowitz has been there to fight for those injured and disabled in New Jersey.

In 1995, Robert Olkowitz founded the Law Offices of Robert Olkowitz, P.C. so he could continue his advocacy for individuals and their loved ones needing legal help with personal injury, Social Security disability and appeals, and workers compensation cases. Mr. Olkowitz has …

Learn More ›

Personal Injury Blog Post

Can I File A Car Accident Claim for A Minor Incident?

Even a minor car accident can cause damage to your car that must be repaired. If you have been involved in a minor accident, you may wonder whether or not it is possible to file a claim to cover the costs of repairing your car. There are a number of factors you must weigh prior to filing a claim. Complete the following steps to decide if you should file a claim after a minor incident. Remember that you should always report an accident to the police, no matter how minor it seems.

Visit a doctor. Even minor car accidents can cause injuries for which you should seek medical attention. You should see a doctor after being involved in an accident even if you don't think there is anything wrong. A doctor will assess your condition. Remember to save all medical bills that you incur as the result of an accident-related injury.

Estimate the cost of repairing damages to your car. If your car suffered damages, obtain an estimate of how much repair will cost. If the cost of repairs is low, you may wish to pay for repairs out-of-pocket, but keep your invoices safe in case you need them in the future.

Speak with a qualified accident attorney. You should speak with an experienced attorney if you are unsure of whether or not to file an insurance claim. An attorney reviews accident information and guides you through the process. If you and your lawyer agree that it will be worth your time, your auto accident attorney can file a claim on your behalf.

You should notify your insurance company of the collision even if you don't intend to file a claim. Provide your insurance company with the name and insurance provider of the other driver or drivers involved in the incident. Allow your attorney or insurance company to deal with the other driver's insurance company on your behalf.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *